The Employer Engagement Masterclass will empower you and your team to :
- increase the number of work placement opportunities for your students
- increase the quality and choice of work placements for your students
- increase confidence and job satisfaction for all your WEXP coordinators and managers
- increase employer retention year on year
We do this by training your teams to effectively and efficiently :
- use behavioural (NUDGE) marketing techniques in their written and verbal communications with employers
- implement successful employer onboarding strategies
- change the employer college relationship from master / servant to win-win partnerships
Click here to view attendee feedback from the most recent events.
- Why do we need Employer Engagement?
The Employer Mindset:
- Understanding the employer mindset
- Mapping the engagement journey
The Art of Persuasion
- Skills that we need: Networking and Persuasion
- 'Nudging': How to use Behavioural Economics to engage employers
- The Persuasion Pipeline: How can we use pipelines to organise Employer Engagement?
- Networking and persuasion tools: Email and LinkedIn
- The 'Rules of Engagement'
- Personal and group planning
- Key Performance Indicators
Tickets for this full day event are priced at £345. This allows up to two members of staff from the same college to attend. Additional tickets are £190 per person.
Navigation Learning is committed to delivering excellence and we therefore offer a 100% refund to any delegate not completely happy with our training events.
If you would like more information or would simply like a chat about our events, please contact us using this form.