Date: 06 November 2017
We are excited to share details of our 2017-18 CPD Seminar programme - 'A Framework for Outstanding Work-Related Learning'.
The programme includes the latest guidance and best practice to ensure that your school/college effectively prepares young people for success in the workplace and meets essential Ofsted requirements.
Our 2-hour seminars provides you with a full understanding of how to deliver outstanding an outstanding Work-Related Learning programme, based on our framework that has been developed from our work with over 500 schools and colleges:
- Strategy: How to create a school/college-wide shared understanding, strategy and associated KPI’s for Work-Related Learning?
- Employer engagement: How can you engage employers and community organisations to effectively support your programme?
- Learner activity: How can you ensure that students develop their work skills through in-class and extra-curricular learning?
- Work experience: How can you develop a programme to ensure learners participate in meaningful real-world workplace learning?
- Evaluation: How can your school/college measure the impact of WRL provision and use this data to continuously improve?
Simply click on your closest venue to book a ticket. Not only are we sure it will be the most effective CPD event you'll attend this year, but you can bring a colleague for free when using the links below!
Previous seminars have proved a huge success, with 97% of attendants stating that they would recommend the sessions to a colleague. Here is a small selection of the feedback from our 2016-17 programme:
- 'Enjoyed the whole package. All the information was helpful, especially how to create a plan for our school' - Head of Careers, Broadway Academy
- 'Excellent - lots of ideas and an excellent framework for the future' Director of Enrichment - Joseph Swann Academy
- 'Informative, well presented and good practical examples' Deputy Head - South Charnwood School
- 'Lots of excellent ideas that have helped to evaluate of current provision'Assistant Head - Newall Green School
- 'An excellent session' Work Experience Manager, St Charles Sixth Form
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to phone us on 01634 729 818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.